i’ve only ever written one poem that i semi liked and it was about rwby oops
Everyone should watch Sky High for the sheer fact that there is a character whose mother is a superhero and father is a super villain and the kid’s name is Warren Peace.
Warren Peace, man.
I’ve been absent from Youtube for a very long time and I have a good reason for it. I’ve been trying to dig myself out of a hole, but it’s got to the point where I need to ask for help. I’m currently 14 weeks pregnant and living with my fiance above an abusive landlord, who we need to get away from. Below are the problems we have had:
- He has verbally abused us more than once
- He’s been smoking cannabis below us and the fumes have been making their way into my flat. While I wouldn’t mind this usually, I’m pregnant.
- The flat we’re in has no fire exit (it’s a maisonette and there are many things that violate health and safety)
- He has been in our flat while we’ve been out (there’s a story behind this. If you need evidence, or want to hear the story, I can provide it)
- He has told us we aren’t allowed to dispose of our rubbish until the day before the bins are collected, meaning we have to have dirty bins in our flat for a week.
- We politely asked him to stop smoking cannabis until we have moved, since it’s making me unwell, but he refused.
- He wouldn’t allow us to get internet when we moved in, saying that he didn’t want the engineer to put holes in the wall, hence why it has been so difficult for me to edit and upload.
- We’ve got a month and a half to make enough money for admin fees, credit check fees, etc (all the fees that estate agents charge). We also don’t know if we’ll ever see our deposit.
My fiance has a job that only supports us to live, so saving is hard, especially since I lost my job the moment I fell pregnant. We’ve managed to scrape together a little bit, but since our notice has been handed in, we only have a month to get a place before we’re homeless. My local council have been no help at all and have only put me on the waiting list for a flat.I’ve set up a donations page here:Just a pound will help towards it.As soon as I have a new place, I can get the internet I need and I can start uploading again. I can’t tell you how much I’d appreciate your help. I miss editing for you all.(Any proof for these points can be given if needed. Though some of them are hard to prove, I will do my best to give evidence)
Not my cause but one of somebody I really admire, please look into this or at least reblog it to signal boost, as I’m sure she wouldn’t ask if it weren’t necessary! Link to her blog- waywardism.tumblr.com
If you can’t go to RTX and you know it clap your hands
I think the fanbase needs to stop treating us like we’re these collectible action figures that have no say in which figures they can be played with.
The fanbase needs to stop pressuring Dex out, they need to stop pressuring Kevin in, and they need to let everyone live the lives they want to live and associate themselves with the people they want to associate with. Because we are fucking people, not toys.
I’m sure there are legitimate reasons not to like Meg. I can’t think of any, because, in general, I don’t go looking for reasons to hate someone. The fact that she’s dating Gavin, and/or that she cosplays, and/or because she does photoshoots (regardless of her state of dress), and/or because you…
so i’ve been wondering why i’m mildly attracted to this guy at work
and then i realized it’s because he asked my name on my first day
and then i realized that basically translates to “i am attracted to you because you treat me like a human being”
and now i’m upset because is that really something scarce enough that it merits bonus points like what the fuck is this